Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Say 'No' to Dilation Tests



Viktor Rolf for Shu Uemura paper clip eyelashes public wearing dashed. Why? Pesky opticians failed to tell me that after a dilation test, my vision would be so blurry that I'd need my boyf to help me home, wear sunglasses for the next six hours because light made my head go all woozy and basically start seeing wonky shapes everywhere. So in the end, I missed out on the private view evening of the Viktor & Rolf exhibition at the Barbican. Still, like blurry vision was going to stop me playing around with my vintage puffball dress which I won on eBay for pennies and haven't really done much with it. Not sure if 'giant scrunchie' was on my mind but that was sort of what I was aiming for. Treading on the 'What ifs' isn't usually healthy but here's the 'If I had gone out last night if I was temporarily blinded by my optician...' outfit. Now there's a scenario I hope not to repeat...



Vrbarbout



No comments: