Saturday, May 3, 2008

Institut Estherderm : High Tech French Body Shaping Sans Muscle Aches!



esthederm.jpg

I was sent a sample of the Institut Esthederm Paris body Shaping Multi-Target Cream last week to review. I was intrigued by its claims; a powerful cream that targets the three factors that cause cellulite: water, fat and fibers. It is supposed to restore the hydrolipid balance and fortify tissues to reduce dimpled appearance of skin. Hum, pretty hefty claims for a pretty smelling jar of cream. I did some research and interviewed several dermatologists and all told me the same thing: cellulite can not be removed by a topical cream. Determined to find out for myself, I've been diligently massaging this to my thighs. Here is my review:

Consistency: Gooey at first but absorbed into my skin immediately.
Scent: Fairly strong, citrus notes and perfume-y. I don't mind that though.
Residue: None but it left a light sheen on my skin which I like.
Packaging: Lightweight plastic jar, 200ml.
Price: 65,00 € .
Overall: A great smelling and moisturizing body cream, my skin looks nice but still have a little bit of dimpling on upper back of thighs, I am only 97 pounds but I've had a baby. I don't know if a cream will fix this but I am damned if I don't keep trying!

At Esthederm.com


No comments: