Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thandie Newton Wears Jonathan Saunders Dress



Thandienewtonjonathansaunders



I have to admit, I love to find fabulous things at a very low price. I am that person who will find something I love (no matter what it is; a dress, a day planner, a flat screen, shoes or blender) and then research the shit out of it in order to spend the least amount of money on it.



Forever21dress_2



A penny earned is a penny saved, no? If I plan on owning a horse I have to pay attention to such things…



Anyhoo, Thandie Newton wore a multi-tiered Jonathan Saunders organza dress to the premiere of, “No Country For Old Men” that runs for about $1500. A cute dress yes, but I won’t be paying that much. Instead I will be paying $22.80 for an incredibly similar dress from Forever 21. My apologies to Jonathan Saunders who was robbed of his design, but mama’s on a budget.




No comments: