Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm smiling out loud.



Right now over at Wardrobe_Remix, we're playing a fun little game where you post a link to your Wardrobe_Remix photo album, and another remixer "dresses you up" by choosing different articles of clothing from your album. I chose to "dress up" the lovely Vasiliisa, which was sort of a thrill all on it's own just because she's one of my personal fashion muses.

Last night I hopped online for a quick second and while browsing my contact's photos, I noticed that Vasiliisa had a new picture. Upon looking at it, I realized it was the outfit I had chosen for her! My face broke out in the cheesiest grin ever. There's this unexplainable giddiness that comes from seeing that a girl all the way over in Finland is wearing something that I picked out for her. Dean's brother noticed the uber-grin and when I shared my excitement with him, his response was "you are such a dork... but that is pretty darn cool." Without further ado, here is said outfit:



Is it strange that I'm so inspired by an outfit that I put together? Probably.

No comments: